Whether you are defending yourself, let your opinion be heard, negotiating with your boss, dealing with an X- partner, meeting new people, speaking in public or doing a presentation, this program will help empower you to feel confident being your authentic self.
- Learn to overcome fear, anger, resistance, lack of confidence, insecurity and anxiety.
- Learn self-hypnosis, breathing and self-soothing techniques to stimulate and tone the vagus nerve to create an instant calming response.
- Learn about Embodiment. How to use your SENSES to know how you really feel, rather than shutting your feelings down.
- Learn about your FEELINGS & EMOTIONS. How to recognize them, accept them and sit with them
- Learn about Consent & healthy boundaries. Giving, taking, serving, receiving and allowing.
- Learn your YES response and your NO response.
- Learn how to stand up for yourself.
- Learn mindfulness awareness so you can witness thoughts, emotions and notice areas of tension in your body.
- Learn Stop & Replace Enhanced trance CBT so you can overcome old triggers and respond in healthier ways.
- Learn Progressive muscle relaxation to melt away stress
Learn visualization and breath so you can stay in the present moment
- Learn to put yourself in a safe space in an instant.
- Learn to be resistant and unfazed by unjust toxic emotional, mental or verbal attacks on your character
- Learn to slow down, breathe deeply, pause, gain access to your intellect, observing their perspective, your perspective, a wider and a higher perspective and use your emotional intelligence to respond say what you mean, mean what you say confidently, calmly & assertively….and feel good about it!
- Learn to FEEL confident if it is appropriate to respond at that moment or whether to respond later at a time when you FEEL you will have had time to consider a more beneficial response.
- Learn to let go of the need to change the behaviour of others that you have no control over
- Learn to establish instant rapport, magnetism, and respect.
- Learn to express your ideas clearly and concisely
- Learn to stand in your power and say what you mean and mean what you say assertively, confidently and calmly, unfazed by the unhealthy response of others.
- Learn to trust your instincts